If you have actually chosen to forego your Facebook page for a different method to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a new direction with your profession, removing that Facebook page is a luckily painless process.
Can You Delete A Facebook Page
To erase a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last alternative under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the connect to delete your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You need to see a message confirming that your page has actually entered deletion mode.
There are a few things to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you do not intend to erase your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week period ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page but do not want to erase it entirely, you can unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without removing it
If you typically aren't certain whether you intend to completely remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins could watch it).
Below's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch then click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social media initiatives in other places? Allow us understand everything about it in the remarks.