If you've determined to bypass your Facebook page for a different means to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a brand-new instructions with your job, getting rid of that Facebook page is a fortunately pain-free procedure.
Cancel Facebook Page
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last alternative under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the connect to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message verifying that your page has actually gotten in deletion setting.
There are a couple of points to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you do not want to erase your page you can recover it by going to the page before both week period finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to give on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet don't want to delete it completely, you can unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will certainly additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you typically aren't specific whether you intend to completely erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so only page admins could see it).
Below's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and then click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social networks efforts somewhere else? Allow us recognize about it in the comments.