Change Facebook Page Name
Facebook enables Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name abides by Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Follow the actions listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you wish to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click on the See More option to check out all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click on the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the new name you have picked.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be revealed reminding you of your current Facebook Page name as well as the new Page name. Authorization might occupy to 3 days.
9. Click the Request Change switch.
10. Another message will pop-up informing you that Facebook is reviewing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to assess and accept your new Facebook Page name. Once authorized, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its new name.
I have just revealed you how to change a Facebook Page name. If you have concerns concerning changing your Facebook Page's name, let me recognize in the remarks section. Your concern may be included in the faqd section.