Connecting Facebook to Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click the "link to twitter" button. You can attach your personal profile (at the top) and/or any one of your Facebook web pages all from this web page.
Keep in mind: you need to be logged in to the Twitter account you are aiming to web link.
From there it will take you to a punctual to accredit Facebook to use your account. If you are not visited, you will certainly have to enter your Twitter username and password initially.
As soon as you click "Authorize" it will redirect you back to Facebook where you see the following display and could choose what type of material you wish to share by clicking on the boxes.
Here you could choose what does it cost? details you intend to show Twitter then click "save changes" as well as you're all set! Currently you'll be able to just publish a condition upgrade in Facebook that will certainly conserve you from needing to login to both solutions and also publish 2 separate updates.
Keep in mind: since Twitter has a 140 personality limit, it will instantly abbreviate your article with an automatically developed brief URL (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly connect back to the initial message on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the leading right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button below the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is confirmed then linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you desire to release your tweets to a Facebook page that you handle, inspect the "My Facebook page" alternative as well as select a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be released to your Facebook wall surface.