If you've made a decision to bypass your Facebook page for a various means to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a brand-new instructions with your profession, getting rid of that Facebook page is a the good news is pain-free procedure.
Delete Facebook Like Page
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last alternative under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message validating that your page has actually gotten in removal setting.
There are a couple of points to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you don't intend to erase your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page prior to the two week duration finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to offer yourself a break from running a Facebook page however don't intend to erase it entirely, you could unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly also not shed your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't specific whether you intend to permanently erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins could view it).
Log in to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social media initiatives somewhere else? Allow us know about it in the comments.