If you have actually chosen to bypass your Facebook page for a various means to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a brand-new instructions with your profession, removing that Facebook page is a the good news is painless procedure.
Delete Facebook Page
To delete a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last alternative under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to delete your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You need to see a message validating that your page has gotten in removal setting.
There are a couple of points to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you choose you do not wish to delete your page you can recover it by mosting likely to the page before the two week period finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page however don't intend to remove it entirely, you can unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will certainly also not shed your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't specific whether you intend to permanently delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins can view it).
Log in to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and then click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to remove your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social networks initiatives somewhere else? Let us recognize all about it in the comments.