Facebook Business Account
How to Create a Facebook Business Account (with a brand-new Facebook Page)
Action 1: Ensure you typically aren't logged into Facebook. Most likely to http://www.facebook.com as well as click the link on the front Page that says "Create a Page ...".
Action 2: Pick "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these alternatives have slightly various 'about' areas that permit you to include various kinds of info. As an example, a Local Business of Area' may have opening times. You could alter this later.
Step 3: Fill out the details in the kind. You will certainly after that be sent a confirmation email so make certain you make use of and also email address that you have access to.
This will certainly Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Step 4: The following part is to establish the brand-new Facebook Page. Simply comply with the prompts to complete the Page. You could also avoid this process in the meantime or complete creating your Facebook Page.
Why use a Facebook Business Account?
There are a variety of reasons a Facebook Business Account may be needed when establishing a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use Facebook.
- Restrict personnel task while on Facebook.
- Lower the danger included with affixing the Facebook Page to your personnel's personal account.
- No personnel have a personal account as well as do not wish to Create one.
What can (and can't) a Facebook Business Account do?
The two primary function of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create as well as Handle Facebook Pages.
- Create and handle Facebook Adverts.
This consists of publishing to your Pages (including occasions, images etc), 'suching as' various other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, promoting articles and also various other.
Nevertheless, there are things you can't do that you could if you carry out the Page from a personal Facebook Account.
- You can not make use of Facebook as your Page (i.e. you can not discuss various other Pages or accessibility your Page's news feed).
- You do not have accessibility to Facebook search.
- You can not transform the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as yourself.
Additionally, you cannot use Facebook as an individual such as:.
- You can't add/tag/invite individuals (unless you're replying to a comment).
- Sign up with or handle any kind of Facebook Teams.