Facebook Cannot Logout
Service to Facebook App Logout Problem
The service for this popular Facebook trouble is to relocate the application into internal storage space. Simply adhere to the steps given listed below:
- Go to Settings -> Applications -> All Apps
- Tap on the Facebook Application.
- Relocate the application to the internal storage space completely.
- Reactivate the phone
- Login once again.
- After investing some time, Shut the app.
- Reactivate the phone.
- Wola! You are done.
- If you open up the Facebook or Facebook Messenger Android App this moment then you will certainly have the ability to login immediately without going into that as long email ID and also password combination.
- Enjoy Facebooking.
Can not logout of Facebook, clicking arrowhead on top bar takes me to general setups instead of sign off
You can attempt to Clear Now the Cache, Cookies, and also Website Preferences with Time range to clear set to Whatever by means of Tools (Alt + T) > Clear Current Background and check.
If the trouble lingers, you could Reset Firefox.
The Reset Firefox feature could repair several concerns by recovering Firefox to its manufacturing facility default state while saving your crucial details. Keep in mind: This will certainly trigger you to lose any type of Extensions, Open up sites, and also some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
-Most likely to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
-Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
-Firefox will close and also reset. After Firefox is done, it will reveal a home window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
-Firefox will open with all factory defaults used.
Further details can be discovered in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and setups write-up.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!