How Do I Block someone On My Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu below the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" button on business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Suches as area to view the list of people that like your business page.
3. Click the "X" alongside the name of the individual you wish to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Eliminate confirmation box and also click "Okay" to eliminate and also block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" switch to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message they published on the page.
2. Pick "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to remove the Post from business page and also block the person from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the person made on any kind of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that appears to the right of the Post. A message specifying, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Tip: You could check out a list of prohibited users from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Likes section and also choose "Banned" in individuals That Such as this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you wish to permit the person to access your page again.
Incentive: Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Connect your Facebook account, as well as click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and also type the name of the page in the Block Pages area: