Is your Facebook profile image obtaining a little old as well as stale? Adjustment it up a bit with these steps.
How Do I Change My Facebook Profile Picture
From a Desktop Web browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Navigate to the picture you wish to use for your account.
- Pick Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then have the ability to chop the picture to your taste. Select "Save", and also the image is established as your profile image.
From a Mobile Internet browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Switch button in the upper-left edge of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the picture you desire to use for your profile.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, after that pick "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad App
- Open up the Facebook application.
- Tap the "More" button in the lower-right corner of the display.
- Select "Photos", then navigate to the image you desire to make use of.
- While the picture is displayed on the display, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of the screen.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the image, after that pick Done.
From the Android App
-Open up the Facebook app.
-Touch the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the display.
-Select "Photos", then navigate to the photo you wish to utilize.
-While the image is displayed on the screen, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the display.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Crop the image to your preference, after that choose Done when you're finished.