If you have actually decided to forego your Facebook page for a different method to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a new instructions with your profession, removing that Facebook page is a the good news is painless procedure.
How Do I Delete Facebook Page
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last alternative under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You need to see a message validating that your page has entered removal mode.
There are a few things to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you do not wish to remove your page you can recover it by going to the page prior to both week period ends and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page but don't intend to remove it entirely, you can unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly also not shed your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you typically aren't certain whether you wish to completely erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it personal so only page admins could view it).
Right here's how:
Log in to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social media sites efforts somewhere else? Let us recognize all about it in the remarks.