Is your Facebook account photo getting a little old and also stale? Adjustment it up a little bit with these steps.
How Do I Put A Profile Picture On Facebook
From a Desktop computer Browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Navigate to the picture you want to make use of for your profile.
- Select Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that have the ability to crop the picture to your liking. Select "Save", and also the image is established as your account photo.
From a Mobile Internet browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Switch button in the upper-left corner of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the image you desire to utilize for your profile.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, after that choose "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad App
- Open the Facebook application.
- Tap the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos", then browse to the photo you want to use.
- While the photo is presented on the display, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of the screen.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the image, after that pick Done.
From the Android Application
-Open the Facebook application.
-Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the screen.
-Select "Photos", then browse to the image you want to utilize.
-While the photo is shown on the display, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the screen.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Crop the photo to your liking, then pick Done when you're completed.