As i already informed you that Facebook has great deal of privacy setting and using it you can make your Facebook account very secure and also private. Now Facebook individual has his control over great deal of things on his Facebook account as well as Blocking Facebook friend list from various other is also part of Facebook privacy setting.In case if you don't want strangers to see your friend list then you could simply hide it from them. Blocking Facebook friend list from public or from your Facebook friends is very easy. For block your Facebook friend list from public just adhere to the this guide:
How To Block Friend List On Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account and click your name at the top right corner to see your account page.
2. Click the "Edit" button at the top right edge of your account page. An "Edit Profile" page opens up.
3. Click "Friends and Relationships" on the left side of the page. New choices appear permitting you to change your friends list privacy settings to name a few points.
4. Click the drop-down arrow to the right of the "Friends" section.
5. Choose either "Friends" or "Only Me" to restrict people from seeing your friends list. "Friends" limits access to your friends list to just your friends. "Only Me" limits access to everybody except you.
6. Click "Save Changes" to end up.
1. Log right into your Facebook account and click your name at the top right edge to see your profile page.
2. Click "Friends" on top of your timeline to watch your friends list.
3. Click the "Edit" switch at the top right of the page. A drop-down menu appears.
4. Click the downward-pointing arrow in the drop-down menu. More options appear.
5. Pick either "Friends" or "Only Me" to ban individuals from viewing your friends list. "Friends" restricts access to your friends list to only your friends. "Only Me" restricts access to everybody other than you.