How To Block People On Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu beneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on the business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" web link in the New Suches as area to watch the list of people that like your business page.
3. Click the "X" alongside the name of the individual you intend to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Remove verification box and click "Okay" to remove as well as block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" switch to close the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message he or she uploaded on the page.
2. Choose "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to remove the Post from business page and block the individual from the page.
1. Point to a comment the individual made on any type of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message specifying, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Suggestion: You could see a listing of outlawed users from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as section and pick "Banned" in the People That Like This list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you intend to enable the person to access your page one more time.
Incentive: How To Block a Facebook page.
1. Attach your Facebook account, and click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, as well as kind the name of the page in the Block Pages field: