It seems there is a single button allowed, and also as long as you haven't exercised this benefit yet, you have the ability to choose something brand-new. If you never selected a username to start with, now's your opportunity to safeguard a better LINK and also e-mail than the arbitrarily created number appointed by default. Remember, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not work any longer as soon as you choose the new one.
How To Change My Username In Facebook
1. Beginning by clicking the down arrow in the leading right edge of the page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your wanted username into the field supplied. Facebook will certainly let you understand whether or not that username is available. Remember, when you Set it for the first time, Facebook will let you change it once. You are likewise meant to utilize your genuine name when establishing this.
4. As soon as you find a Facebook username that is available, click to save changes.
5. At this point, your brand-new username is put on your Facebook profile as well as active!
If you have your old URL linked to your internet site or e-mail trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile web links will be redirected to your new Facebook username.