How To Change Name Of Facebook Page
Facebook allows Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name abides by Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Comply with the steps below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you wish to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not displayed, click on the See More choice to see all the Facebook pages connected with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click on the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have chosen.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be revealed reminding you of your current Facebook Page name as well as the new Page name. Authorization could use up to three days.
9. Click the Request Change switch.
10. An additional message will certainly pop-up telling you that Facebook is reviewing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to examine and also approve your new Facebook Page name. Once approved, your Facebook Page will currently have its brand-new name.
I have actually just revealed you how to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries regarding changing your Facebook Page's name, let me know in the comments section. Your concern might be included in the commonly asked questions area.