Is your Facebook profile image getting a little old and stale? Modification it up a little bit with these steps.
How to Change Profile Pic On Facebook
From a Desktop Internet browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Browse to the image you desire to use for your account.
- Choose Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that be able to chop the image to your liking. Select "Save", and the image is set as your account image.
From a Mobile Internet browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Button button in the upper-left corner of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the photo you want to use for your profile.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, then choose "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad App
- Open the Facebook application.
- Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the display.
- Select "Photos", then navigate to the photo you wish to make use of.
- While the picture is presented on the display, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the picture, after that pick Done.
From the Android Application
-Open up the Facebook app.
-Tap the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the display.
-Select "Photos", after that browse to the picture you want to use.
-While the picture is presented on the display, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the screen.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the photo to your liking, then pick Done when you're ended up.