Is your Facebook account picture obtaining a little old as well as stagnant? Change it up a little bit with these steps.
How to Change Your Profile Picture On Facebook
From a Desktop Browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Navigate to the image you wish to use for your account.
- Pick Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then be able to chop the image to your taste. Select "Save", and the image is set as your account pic.
From a Mobile Browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Button switch in the upper-left edge of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the photo you want to use for your profile.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, then pick "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad Application
- Open up the Facebook app.
- Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos", then browse to the image you desire to utilize.
- While the photo is shown on the screen, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the image, after that choose Done.
From the Android App
-Open up the Facebook application.
-Touch the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the display.
-Select "Photos", then browse to the photo you wish to make use of.
-While the photo is shown on the display, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the display.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Crop the photo to your liking, after that choose Done when you're ended up.