How to Connect Facebook and Twitter Accounts
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click on the "link to twitter" button. You could link your personal profile (on top) and/or any of your Facebook pages all from this web page.
Keep in mind: you have to be logged in to the Twitter account you are aiming to web link.
From there it will certainly take you to a timely to license Facebook to use your account. If you are not logged in, you will certainly should enter your Twitter username as well as password first.
When you click "Authorize" it will reroute you back to Facebook where you see the complying with screen and also can pick just what sort of web content you 'd like to share by clicking on the boxes.
Here you can determine just how much details you wish to share with Twitter after that click "save changes" as well as you're ready! Currently you'll have the ability to merely post a condition update in Facebook that will certainly conserve you from having to login to both solutions and also post 2 separate updates.
Note: because Twitter has a 140 character limitation, it will immediately abbreviate your blog post with an automatically created short URL (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly connect back to the original post on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the leading right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the end of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is verified then linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to release your tweets to a Facebook page that you take care of, check the "My Facebook page" alternative as well as choose a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be released to your Facebook wall.