How to Find Old Posts On Facebook
1. Navigate to Facebook and log in to your account.
2. Click the drop-down menu at the top right as well as choose "Account Settings"
3. Click "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
4. Click "Start My Archive" to request your data. When the request is satisfied, Facebook will certainly email you with the download link.
5. Click the download web link in the email notice you get from Facebook to save the archive to your computer.
6. Open your "Downloads" folder.
7. Right-click the Facebook zip file as well as select "Extract" to unzip the archive.
8. Double-click the HTML file to open your Facebook archive in an Internet web browser.
9. Click "Wall" to view every Facebook post that has actually been made on your wall.
10. Press "Ctrl" and also "F" to make use of the internet browser search functionality to rapidly find posts you want to see.
1. Navigate to the Archivedbook web site.
2. Click "Read your profile history now" and after that click "Allow" in the Facebook authorization pop-up home window.
3. Click the tabs along the top to check out different post kinds consisting of wall surface messages, standing updates, notes, links, photos, video clips, check-ins, web pages as well as occasions.
4. Click "Older Things First" to choose different kind alternatives for your posts.
5. Press "Ctrl" and also "F" to make use of the browser search capability to swiftly discover messages you wish to see.
Get My Life Back
1. Use the Get My Life Back Facebook app. Browse to apps.facebook.com/get-my-life-back/ and also sign in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Allow".
3. Enter search phrases to search your Facebook wall surface for posts matching your question.
4. Click "Export Your data" to save your whole Facebook wall to your computer system.
5. Open your "Downloads" folder.
6. Right-click the Facebook export zip file and choose "Extract" to conserve the Facebook wall to your computer.
7. Double-click the HTML file to open your wall in a Web browser.
8. Press "Ctrl" as well as "F" to search your Facebook wall using the browser search functionality.