So, while the information below will offer you the step-by-step of posting a Facebook condition to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety and security problems that could develop. In the actions listed below, I'll show you how you can check the security before you even publish, to see if it's worth sharing.
How To Post Facebook Posts To Twitter
Steps For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Begin by locating the Post you wish to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Difficulty" video. If you haven't viewed it already, don't view it while you are eating lunch. TRUST ME.
2) Next off, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will take you to the individual Post, rather than revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook page you are seeing.
3) Prior to you share the Post, inspect the privacy settings to see whether it is even worth sharing. If it's extremely restricted, it will probably just frustrate your Twitter followers, so stay with those posts that display a world symbol. This means that the Post shows up to everybody.
4) If the personal privacy settings are all right, just choose the LINK in the internet browser and duplicate it. Because you get on the page devoted to this details video clip, image, or Post this URL will lead your Twitter fans straight to the material you wish to share. In this case, the LINK for the video clip I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Ultimately, going to Twitter and also create your Post. Simply paste the LINK right into the tweet if you wish to enable Twitter to shorten it. If you want to shorten the web link yourself, you could constantly make use of a tool like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my instance, I shortened it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet button and the Facebook Post will be shown your Twitter followers.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button below the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is verified and then linked to your Twitter account.