There are several ways to do this however we will certainly consider publishing them from your computer and also this overview will show you just how.
How to Post A Picture to Facebook
1. Go to Facebook's website. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ right into your internet browser's LINK bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and also password to proceed.
2. Browse to the page on which you want to post the picture(s). If you simply wish to post images to your personal page, you could stay on the News Feed page.
-To see a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar and afterwards click their name, or find their name in the News Feed and also click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This option is just below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up window.
4. Select photos to post. If you're posting multiple images, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to choose each one you click.
-If your computer does not open your default Pictures folder, you'll first need to pick it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the home window. Doing so will certainly publish your photos to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You can add even more photos by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you could include text to the article by typing in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you intend to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post and afterwards pick Public.
-You can also click + Album and afterwards click Create Album when triggered if you 'd like to add your pictures to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right corner of the post window. Doing so will certainly upload your photo(s) to your chosen Facebook page.