How To Private My Friends In Facebook
If this open access makes you uneasy, here's just how you could protect against these viewings, and make your friend list private:
1. Log onto Facebook, and enter your individual timeline by clicking on the web link that includes your name and account photo, situated on the right side of the leading bar.
2. Once there, click on the switch that states "Friends" This web link will certainly lie directly above package where you create status updates, article photos/videos, and produce life events.
3. After that, in the "Friends" area of this page, most likely to the top right corner, and look for a small image of a pencil. Click on this, then click on the "Edit Privacy" web link.
4. Ultimately, in the leading section of this pop-up, you'll see the question, "Who can see your friends list?" Click the down arrow situated on the best side, and also pick the privacy setting that functions ideal for you.
If you intend to have the most privacy possible, click "Only Me" Nevertheless, you do have other choices. You could make the list available to individuals that are friends with you (Pals), or limit it to your especially friends (friends Except Associates). You could even produce a custom-made list of who can, and could not access the list (Custom). If you later make a decision to go down these safety restrictions completely, you can always make your friends list offered to everybody (Public).
5. (Optional): Click the down arrow that states "More Options" to see other choices for that can, and also can not, view your friend list.
Maintain Personal Details Personal
We hope your improved safety and security setups will offer you peace of mind as you discover one of the most popular social media sites network in the world.