If you have actually made a decision to bypass your Facebook page for a different means to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your profession, removing that Facebook page is a luckily painless process.
How To Remove A Page From Facebook
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last alternative under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to delete your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message validating that your page has gotten in removal mode.
There are a couple of points to keep in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you choose you do not intend to erase your page you can recover it by going to the page prior to the two week period finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page yet don't intend to delete it completely, you could unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without removing it
If you aren't certain whether you intend to permanently delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins can view it).
Here's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and then click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social networks efforts somewhere else? Let us know all about it in the comments.