How to Send Video to someone On Facebook
Send out videos Via Upload
1. Log in to your Facebook account utilizing your email address and also password.
2. Select the "Add photo/Video" link that shows up near the top of any type of page. To send one video, click the "Upload photo/Video" option to pick a video from your computer or mobile phone and click the "Browse" button to situate and choose your video. To send out several videos from your computer, click the "Create An Album" option and comply with triggers to pick multiple videos.
3. After video option, use the drop down menu in the lower-right edge of the discussion box to set video privacy to "Public" "Friends" "Only Me" or "Custom" or pick a friend list if you have actually established that feature. Click "Post" to send the video( s).
Send videos Via Facebook Mobile Internet Email
1. Go to m.facebook.com and also log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click the "video" alternative that shows up under the status update field on top of any type of page. Discover your distinct "Post-By-Email" address, which shows up below the "Post It By Email" going.
3. Open your e-mail application and also follow triggers to compose a new email. Enter your one-of-a-kind "Post-By-Email" address in the recipient area and also consist of a video subtitle in the subject line, if preferred. Send the e-mail.
Send videos Via Text
1. Trigger your mobile phone if you haven't currently done so. Sign in to your Facebook account and click the "Account Settings" alternative that appears in the drop down menu under the triangular icon at the top of any page. Click the "Mobile" web link in the left column and also follow motivates to add a phone, that include making up a text and getting a verification code.
2. Access the text feature from your mobile device. Make up a message including the desired video as well as enter "32665" in the recipient area.
3. Include a video caption in the subject line, if preferred, and also send out the video.
Tip: Your one-of-a-kind email address can likewise be made use of to update your status. Make up a message to "32665" having only your standing in the subject line as well as send. Share a whole album on exterior websites utilizing the tailored URL that shows up at the end of the album's main page. When you "Tag" someone in a video or video comment, it is likely to be sent out to that person via News Feed, notice, email or text message, relying on established personal privacy settings.
Warning: Note that videos submitted through email have a default public privacy setting, which can be adjusted after receipt.