How to Untag People On Facebook
Deleting the post
1. Find the story you intend to get rid of a tag from and float over the story.
2. Click the Pencil symbol and select "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. Click the "Delete" button.
3. Accessibility the original post you shared and also click the "Share" switch to share the post once more without the tags.
Eliminate Image Tags
1. Find the picture with the tagged individual you intend to get rid of and also click the picture.
2. Click the "Tag Photo" button at the end of the photo.
3. Hover over the person's name you intend to get rid of from the picture as well as select "Remove Tag" Click "Done Tagging"
Untag Multiple Photos
1. Click the "Activity Log" switch on your Facebook Timeline.
2. Click the "Photos" link in the Activity Log sidebar.
3. Check package for each image you want to remove tags from.
4. Click the "Report/Remove Tags" switch as well as validate that you intend to eliminate the tagged pictures.
Suggestion: You can remove your personal tag from any kind of image or post by hovering over the tale, selecting the Pencil icon and clicking "Report/Remove Tag"
How to Untag Yourself on Facebook
- Most likely to the photo/ post in question.
- Click on the drop-down menu symbol.
- Click on "Remove Tag".
If you're dealing with a large number of posts, you can do something else that's not so lengthy:
- Go to your Activity Log (you could arrive by picking the drop-down menu in the top right edge of your Facebook web page).
- On the left side, click "Photos You're tagged In" or "posts You're tagged In"
- Locate the posts/photos you wish to untag yourself from, as well as click the Edit switch alongside them on the right.
- Afterwards, click "Report/Remove Tag"