Make Photos Private Facebook
Approach 1: Making a Solitary Picture Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will certainly open your News Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address and password to do so.
2. Go to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll find this listed below the cover picture that's at the top of your Facebook page.
4. Select an image category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Images) near the top of the page.
5. Select an image. Click an image that you want to make private. This will open the photo.
- The picture should be one that you uploaded, not simply among you that another person posted.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This icon normally appears like a shape of a person (or 2 individuals) that you'll discover listed below and to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the image. A drop-down menu will certainly show up.
- If clicking this icon results in a menu that says Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to visit the post, after that click the privacy symbol at the top of the post prior to continuing.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This choice is in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will instantly change your photo's privacy to make sure that just you could see it.
Technique 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's upper appropriate corner to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your computer mouse cursor over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text appears specifying the album's current privacy setting. For instance, the album might have a globe symbol and also the setting "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open up a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Suggestion: When the correct time comes, open each image in the concealed album. Click the "Share Photo" switch in the lower appropriate edge of the picture and choose "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that shows up at the top of the sharing window.