So, while the information below will offer you the step-by-step of uploading a Facebook status to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety and security problems that may emerge. In the steps listed below, I'll reveal you how to examine the safety and security prior to you even upload, to see if it deserves sharing.
Post Facebook to Twitter
Steps For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Start by discovering the Post you wish to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Challenge" video clip. If you have not seen it currently, do not see it while you are consuming lunch. TRUST ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was released. This will take you to the specific Post, instead of revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook web page you are viewing.
3) Before you share the Post, inspect the privacy settings to see whether it is also worth sharing. If it's extremely limited, it will possibly simply frustrate your Twitter followers, so stick to those posts that display a globe icon. This implies that the Post is visible to every person.
4) If the privacy settings are all right, simply choose the LINK in the internet browser as well as copy it. Due to the fact that you are on the page devoted to this certain video clip, photo, or Post this URL will lead your Twitter fans straight to the web content you wish to share. In this case, the URL for the video clip I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Ultimately, head over to Twitter as well as create your Post. Simply paste the LINK into the tweet if you intend to allow Twitter to reduce it. If you wish to shorten the link on your own, you could always utilize a tool like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my case, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet switch and also the Facebook Post will be shared with your Twitter followers.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is authenticated then connected to your Twitter account.