Scheduling Facebook Posts
Method 1: Desktop Internet browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer. If you're not already logged in, you will certainly have to be to begin scheduling posts. In other words:
- See https://www.facebook.com/.
- Key in your e-mail address as well as password
-Click the "Log In" button to proceed.
2. Accessibility your alternate Facebook page. It is very important to keep in mind that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You can only schedule posts for pages you have actually produced-- things like groups, fan pages, company pages, and so on. To obtain to among these pages, click the small arrow in the leading right of your primary feed display (near the world and also lock icons). In the drop-down menu below "Use Facebook as" click the name of the page you've created.
-If you haven't already made a page, you can do so with the "Create page" choice in the very same menu. See our article on creating a small business page to find out more.
3. Compose a post. On top of the page you have actually created, start typing a standing upgrade in the message box. By default, this box should review "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out message. Do not make the post yet.
At this point, you can also insert media right into your post by clicking the small "Photo/video" link over the message box. Do this prior to scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you've typed your post, click the arrow next to heaven and white "Post" switch. Click "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Choose a date and also time. In the window that appears, pick a date with the calendar pop-up box (click on the small calendar symbol to open up the pop-up.) Select the time (down to the minute) from the box on the right by clicking the time and also making use of the backwards and forwards arrowhead keys on your keyboard.
-You need to schedule your post at least 10 mins in the future. You can schedule your posts approximately 6 months in advance.
-Perpetuity refer to your existing timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" button. Your post will certainly currently be set up to publish automatically at the date as well as time you've offered. You will see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you need to make changes, simply click the "See Post" link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrow in the top right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You could additionally do this by clicking "Activity" on top of your page, after that clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.