Scheduling Posts On Facebook
Method 1: Desktop Internet browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer. If you're not currently visited, you will certainly have to be to begin scheduling posts. In other words:
- Browse through https://www.facebook.com/.
- Enter your e-mail address and also password
-Click the "Log In" button to proceed.
2. Gain access to your alternate Facebook page. It is essential to keep in mind that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You can only schedule posts for pages you have created-- points like teams, fan pages, company pages, and so on. To get to one of these pages, click the small arrowhead in the top right of your main feed screen (near the world as well as lock symbols). In the drop-down menu underneath "Use Facebook as" click the name of the page you have actually created.
-If you have not already made a web page, you can do so with the "Create page" choice in the same menu. See our article on developing a small business page for more details.
3. Compose a post. On top of the page you have actually developed, begin keying a standing update in the message box. By default, this box should check out "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out text. Do not make the post yet.
At this point, you can additionally insert media into your post by clicking on the tiny "Photo/video" web link above the message box. Do this before scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you have actually typed your post, click the arrow beside the blue and also white "Post" button. Click "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Pick a date and also time. In the window that turns up, select a day with the calendar pop-up box (click on the small calendar symbol to open up the pop-up.) Select the time (to the minute) from the box on the right by clicking on the moment and also utilizing the up and down arrow keys on your keyboard.
-You should schedule your post at the very least 10 mins in the future. You could schedule your posts approximately 6 months beforehand.
-Perpetuity describe your present timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" switch. Your post will now be scheduled to publish instantly at the date and time you've given. You will see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you have to make changes, just click the "See Post" link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click the little arrow in the leading right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You could likewise do this by clicking "Activity" at the top of your page, then clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.