Have you ever before experienced the above problem when logging to your Skype app on Android phone with your Facebook account?
In fact, the Facebook log-in function is not available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is just supported on Skype for desktop and also Skype for Web. If you want to make use of Skype on Android, right here is exactly what you should do:
Sign In On Skype with Facebook
Logging into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open up Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It's located to the bottom right of the Skype home window.
3. In the Facebook login home window, enter the contact number or email address as well as password you make use of to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Choose whether to login utilizing Facebook immediately when you begin Skype. If you want Skype to automatically log in through Facebook when you start Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox remains in the bottom right.
6. End up visiting. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Give Skype permission to utilize your Facebook account. Click Permit to provide Skype permission to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will certainly allow Skype blog post for you, have access to your information feed, and also gain access to Facebook chat.
8. Click Get Started.