Have you ever before experienced the above concern when logging to your Skype app on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Really, the Facebook log-in function is not offered on Skype for Android for the time being. It is just sustained on Skype for desktop computer and also Skype for Internet. If you wish to use Skype on Android, right here is exactly what you need to do:
Skype Facebook Login
Logging right into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It's located to the bottom right of the Skype home window.
3. In the Facebook login window, enter the contact number or e-mail address and password you use to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Select whether to login making use of Facebook automatically when you begin Skype. If you want Skype to immediately visit through Facebook when you start Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox remains in the bottom right.
6. Complete logging in. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Offer Skype approval to utilize your Facebook account. Click Permit to offer Skype authorization to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will let Skype message for you, have accessibility to your information feed, as well as gain access to Facebook conversation.
8. Click Get Started.
9. Read and also approve Skype's terms of usage. Review the Skype regards to usage, and then click I agree - proceed. Skype will use Facebook to login the next time you open it.