Facebook gives different checklists of the people and also various other Pages that have liked your Page. The lists are sorted so that the most current 'likes' of your Page show up first.
Who Sees My Likes On Facebook
Steps to figuring out that has liked your Facebook Page On a desktop computer, laptop computer or tablet computer:
1. Go to your Facebook business Page. (Make certain you're logged in to Facebook.).
2. Click on the 'Settings' web link. (See Smart device steps even more down the Page.).
3. When the 'Settings' Page opens, scroll down the listing of options left wing as well as click on 'People and Other Pages'.
The 'People and Other Pages' Area
When the 'Individuals as well as Various other Pages' location opens up, it will open to a list of 'People That Like This Page' and show:.
- Their profile image.
- Their name.
- The day every one liked your Page.
You could scroll with the names to see who has liked your Page - they're sorted beginning with one of the most recent sort - or utilize the search field (see listed below) to find a certain name.
To find what Pages have liked your Page click the down arrowhead to the right of the 'People Who Like This Page' area.
The listing will consist of the Page name, the Page's profile photo and also the day when they liked your Page.
On a smartphone:
- Most likely to your Facebook service Page. (See to it you're logged in to Facebook.).
- Click on the 'More' web link that shows up close to as well as below your Page's cover image.
- Scroll down the list of alternatives till you find the 'Edit Settings' link, then click.
- Scroll down the listing of 'Settings' up until you pertain to 'People and Other Pages'.
- Select from the menu alternatives given to view the details you are interested in seeing:
> People That Similar To This Page.
> Pages That Like This Page.
> Banned People as well as Pages.
Facebook Page Insights
Your Facebook Page provides a wealth of details regarding those that have actually liked your Page.
As soon as you've scrolled with the names and photos of those who have 'suched as' your Page, going to the Insights tab. The Insights tab is located at the top of your Page, simply listed below the main Facebook dark blue bar.
The Insights tab provides all type of information related to Sorts, Get To, Page Views, Actions on Page, Posts, People, and so on.
For example, you could figure out:
- exactly what countries and cities your fans are from, as well as their numbers;.
- what portion of your followers are females or males;.
- what portion of your fans come under different age groups;.
- when your followers are online;.
- the variety of individuals gotten to with your material;.
- ... and also a lot more!