Who Watches My Facebook Profile
It is simple. Just adhere to these actions and you will certainly do well in figuring out Who visited your Facebook Account!
-Method 1: Using Chrome Extension
-Approach 2: Hand-operated technique to see Who watched my facebook profile
Utilizing Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a free Google Chrome Extension that enables you to track Who sees your FB Profile.
- So, to start with, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome web browser.
- Then log in to your Facebook profile, and also you will observe that an additional 'visitors' tab is situated beside the left side of 'home' on the upper blue bar.
- Click it, afterwards a pop-up menu will be shown revealing you the current visitors of your FB account along time.
- As discussed it will only reveal those visitors Who already have set up the particular Extension.
Handbook Method To See Who saw your FB Profile
- Most likely to Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline as well as click "View Page Source".
- Then, you will certainly be redirected to a new Page with whole lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your key-board, a message box shows up in the right edge, in that box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And after that you will certainly see a listing of numbers, these are the account ID's of individuals Who see your timeline.
- This large list of profile IDs (each divided by commas) is really your full list of good friends.
- Just go to "facebook.com" as well as paste the ID number close to it with a "".
As an example: if the ID is 1234, you need to place it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- After that you will find visitors Who have actually visited your facebook account.
We hope you found out Who sees your account routinely! If you such as this article please share with your pals using social sites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and so on.