Block User From Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu under the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" button on the business page to open the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Likes section to watch the list of individuals that like your business page.
3. Click the "X" beside the name of the person you wish to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Get rid of verification box as well as click "Okay" to eliminate as well as block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" switch to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message they posted on the page.
2. Select "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to remove the Post from the business page and block the individual from the page.
1. Point to a comment the person made on any type of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message stating, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Suggestion: You can watch a checklist of banned individuals from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as area as well as choose "Banned" in individuals That Such as this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you intend to permit the individual to access your page again.
Bonus: How You Can Block a Facebook page.
1. Link your Facebook account, and also click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, as well as kind the name of the page in the Block Pages field: