Can We Change Facebook Page Name
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name follows Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Comply with the actions listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not shown, click the See More alternative to watch all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click on the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have picked.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be revealed advising you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Authorization may use up to three days.
9. Click the Request Change button.
10. Another message will pop-up informing you that Facebook is evaluating your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to review as well as authorize your brand-new Facebook Page name. When authorized, your Facebook Page will certainly currently have its brand-new name.
I have actually simply revealed you ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have questions regarding altering your Facebook Page's name, let me know in the comments section. Your concern could be featured in the faqd area.