If you've made a decision to forego your Facebook page for a different means to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a new direction with your career, removing that Facebook page is a luckily painless process.
Can You Delete Your Facebook Page
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last choice under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message confirming that your page has actually entered removal mode.
There are a couple of things to bear in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you don't want to delete your page you could restore it by mosting likely to the page before the two week duration finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet don't intend to remove it totally, you could unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't specific whether you want to completely remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins could watch it).
Below's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and then click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social media sites efforts in other places? Allow us understand about it in the comments.