Contact Facebook Team
Method 1: Utilizing Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center webpage. If you typically aren't currently logged right into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In switch in the top right edge of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address and password.
2. Evaluation the options toolbar. This goes to the top of the screen, directly below the search bar-- you'll should drag your mouse cursor over each choice to watch its subsections. Your alternatives include the following:
- Making use of Facebook - This section of the Help Center covers fundamental Facebook performance, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, and account development.
- Handling Your Account - Covers items such as your login and your account settings.
- Personal privacy and also Safety - Addresses account safety and security, unfriending individuals, and also hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans as well as Coverage - Covers fundamental reporting (abuse, spam, etc.) along with taking care of a deceases individual's Facebook account and reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You can likewise look into the "Questions You May Have" and "Popular Topics" sections on this page, since they cover typical issues and grievances.
3. Select a pertinent area. As an example, if you're having a problem with an impostor account, you would certainly choose the "Privacy and Safety" area and after that click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Testimonial additional options. In keeping with the impostor account example, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will certainly raise a series of actions that describe the best ways to fix your circumstance.
- For instance, Facebook advises dealing with an impostor account by going to the account's profile page, clicking ..., as well as clicking Report, then complying with the on-screen guidelines.
5. Use the search bar to quicken your process. To do this, simply click the search bar on top of the Help Center page - it will state something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and type in a couple of words related to your issue. You ought to see a number of ideas turn up in a drop-down menu below the search bar.
- As an example, you might enter "impostor account", after that click the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar below just connect to Facebook's pre-written articles-- if you're looking for a response to a particular issue not covered in the Help Center, miss ahead to the Community page.
6. Open the Ads Help Center page. If your organisation or page is having concerns with ads, your concerns are normally dealt with in this section.
- To explore advertising and marketing, you'll wish to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For troubles with marketing, you'll should click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Go To the Facebook Community page. If you can not locate your current trouble provided anywhere in the Help Center, your best option is to look for it in the community forums below.
- You'll see a search bar on top of this page-- you could seek out subjects (e.g., impaired accounts) from here.
Method 2: Sending a Grievance through the Bbb
1. Open Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down and click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the reduced best side of the website beside the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is underneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" directly the left side of the page.
4. Fill in the Certification Questions type. Here, you'll have to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each of the adhering to concerns:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can also click Clear & Start Over to begin filling out the kind again.
6. Click Proceed. If you intend to change the language of the following types, you need to initially click the "Select Language" bar in the top left corner of the screen and then click your preferred language.
7. Fill out the issue form. This will certainly differ from person to person based on one's personal info and the nature of one's grievance, but make certain to be as extensive as possible when submitting this kind. You need to include all of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait for an e-mail to get here. Facebook operates West Coast time, so anticipate your email to show up appropriately within three to five company days.
Technique 3: Sending an Allure for an Impaired Account
1. Open the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been disabled (or isn't currently impaired), you won't be able to submit a charm.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is toward all-time low of the page's paragraph beside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Key in your Facebook e-mail address. You could also use a phone number here.
4. Type in your complete name. Make certain the name noted right here directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll additionally should upload a photo of an ID-- be it a vehicle driver's license, an authorization, or a passport photo.
- If you do not have a picture of your ID offered, take one currently and also send it to yourself using email so you could download it to your desktop.
6. Click on a file location. As an example, you could click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID photo. This will post it to the Facebook form.
8. Kind details into the "Additional Info" box. This is the space where you can warrant the awakening of your account. Take into consideration consisting of details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your kind to Facebook for evaluation. Please keep in mind that you might not get an action for several days.
- If you don't receive a reaction within a week, attempt resubmitting your kind.
Method 4: Recuperating Your Password
1. Open up the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This option is under the "Password" field in the leading right edge of your display.
3. Key in your name, e-mail address, or phone number. See to it you could access whichever platform you choose to go with.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Inspect your preferred tool of communication for a code. For example, if you provided your phone number, you need to obtain a message with a code.
- If you pick email, inspect your Spam folder.
7. Type your code right into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once more. You could additionally prefer to log out of your account on all devices if you assume your account has actually been maliciously appropriated.
10. Enter a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has efficiently been reset across all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile and desktop computer alike).