Creating A Business Facebook Account
How you can Create a Facebook Business Account (with a brand-new Facebook Page)
Step 1: Ensure you aren't logged into Facebook. Go to http://www.facebook.com as well as click the link on the front Page that states "Create a Page ...".
Action 2: Choose "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these options have slightly different 'about' areas that permit you to add various kinds of info. For example, a Local Business of Place' could have opening up times. You can alter this later.
Action 3: Fill in the details in the kind. You will certainly then be sent out a confirmation email so ensure you make use of as well as email address that you have access to.
This will certainly Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Step 4: The following part is to set up the new Facebook Page. Simply follow the prompts to complete the Page. You can also miss this process in the meantime or complete creating your Facebook Page.
Why utilize a Facebook Business Account?
There are a number of reasons that a Facebook Business Account may be needed when establishing a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use Facebook.
- Restrict team task while on Facebook.
- Reduce the danger entailed with connecting the Facebook Page to your staff's personal account.
- No personnel have a personal account and do not wish to Create one.
What can (and can not) a Facebook Business Account do?
Both main function of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create as well as Handle Facebook Pages.
- Create and also manage Facebook Adverts.
This includes posting to your Pages (consisting of occasions, photos etc), 'suching as' various other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, advertising blog posts as well as other.
However, there are points you cannot do that you can if you administer the Page from an individual Facebook Account.
- You can not utilize Facebook as your Page (i.e. you can't discuss various other Pages or gain access to your Page's information feed).
- You do not have access to Facebook search.
- You can not transform the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as on your own.
Likewise, you can't use Facebook as a specific such as:.
- You cannot add/tag/invite people (unless you're replying to a remark).
- Join or take care of any type of Facebook Groups.