Facebook Block User From Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu under the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Likes section to check out the list of individuals that like your business page.
3. Click the "X" beside the name of the person you want to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Remove verification box as well as click "Okay" to get rid of and also block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" switch to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message he or she posted on the page.
2. Choose "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to eliminate the Post from business page and also block the individual from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the individual made on any kind of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message specifying, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Idea: You could watch a listing of banned individuals from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as area and choose "Banned" in the People That Like This list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you wish to allow the individual to access your page once more.
Bonus: The Best Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Link your Facebook account, and also click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and type the name of the page in the Block Pages field: