Facebook Make Photos Private
Approach 1: Making a Single Picture Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will certainly open your Information Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address and password to do so.
2. Most likely to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll locate this listed below the cover picture that's at the top of your Facebook page.
4. Select a photo category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Pictures) near the top of the web page.
5. Select a photo. Click a photo that you intend to make private. This will open the image.
- The photo must be one that you posted, not simply among you that someone else uploaded.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This icon normally resembles a shape of an individual (or more individuals) that you'll find listed below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the photo. A drop-down menu will appear.
- If clicking this symbol leads to a menu that states Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to head to the post, after that click the privacy symbol at the top of the post prior to continuing.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This option is in the expanded drop-down menu. Doing so will quickly change your image's privacy so that only you can see it.
Technique 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's upper best edge to open your profile.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open up the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your mouse cursor over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text shows up mentioning the album's current privacy setup. As an example, the album may have a globe icon and the setup "Public".
5. Click the icon to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Suggestion: When the proper time comes, open each picture in the covert album. Click the "Share Photo" button in the lower right edge of the image as well as pick "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that shows up on top of the sharing home window.