Facebook Scheduled Posts
Approach 1: Desktop Computer Internet browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer system. If you're not already visited, you will should be to begin scheduling posts. Simply puts:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/.
- Enter your e-mail address and also password
-Click the "Log In" button to continue.
2. Access your alternating Facebook page. It is very important to note that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You could only schedule posts for web pages you have developed-- points like teams, fan web pages, business web pages, and so on. To get to among these web pages, click the tiny arrowhead in the top right of your primary feed screen (near the globe as well as lock icons). In the drop-down menu beneath "Use Facebook as" click the name of the page you have actually developed.
-If you have not currently made a web page, you can do so with the "Create page" alternative in the same menu. See our article on producing a small company page for more details.
3. Compose a post. On top of the page you've created, begin inputting a status upgrade in the message box. By default, this box should check out "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out message. Do not make the post yet.
At this moment, you can likewise insert media into your post by clicking on the little "Photo/video" web link over the text box. Do this before scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you have actually typed your post, click the arrowhead alongside the blue and also white "Post" button. Click "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Choose a date and time. In the window that pops up, choose a day with the calendar pop-up box (click the small calendar icon to open up the pop-up.) Select the time (down to the minute) from the box on the right by clicking the time as well as making use of the backwards and forwards arrow keys on your keyboard.
-You should schedule your post at the very least 10 mins in the future. You could schedule your posts approximately 6 months ahead of time.
-All times describe your present timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" button. Your post will currently be scheduled to post instantly at the day and time you've provided. You will see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you have to make changes, simply click the "See Post" web link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrowhead in the top right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You could likewise do this by clicking "Activity" on top of your page, then clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.