It seems there is a single switch enabled, and also as long as you haven't exercised this advantage yet, you're able to choose something brand-new. If you never selected a username to start with, now's your chance to safeguard a far better URL and also email than the randomly generated number assigned by default. Remember, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not function anymore as soon as you pick the brand-new one.
Facebook Username Change
1. Start by clicking the down arrow in the top right edge of the web page. Choose Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your desired username right into the field provided. Facebook will allow you know whether or not that username is offered. Bear in mind, when you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will certainly let you change it when. You are also meant to use your real name when setting this.
4. As soon as you discover a Facebook username that is readily available, click to save changes.
5. At this point, your new username is applied to your Facebook profile as well as active!
If you have your old LINK connected to your site or email signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook account links will be rerouted to your brand-new Facebook username.