As i currently told you that Facebook has lot of privacy setting and by utilizing it you could make your Facebook account highly safe as well as private. Currently Facebook customer has his control over great deal of points on his Facebook account and Blocking Facebook friend list from other is likewise part of Facebook privacy setting.In situation if you do not desire strangers to see your friend list after that you can simply conceal it from them. Blocking Facebook friend list from public or from your Facebook friends is very easy. For block your Facebook friend list from public simply adhere to the this guide:
How Do I Block My Friends List On Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account as well as click your name at the top right edge to see your account page.
2. Click the "Edit" button at the top right edge of your profile page. An "Edit Profile" page opens up.
3. Click "Friends and Relationships" on the left side of the page. New alternatives show up permitting you to modify your friends list privacy settings to name a few points.
4. Click the drop-down arrow to the right of the "Friends" section.
5. Pick either "Friends" or "Only Me" to restrict individuals from watching your friends list. "Friends" limits access to your friends list to only your friends. "Only Me" restricts access to every person except you.
6. Click "Save Changes" to end up.
1. Log right into your Facebook account and click your name on top right corner to view your profile page.
2. Click "Friends" on top of your timeline to watch your friends list.
3. Click the "Edit" button at the top right of the page. A drop-down menu appears.
4. Click the downward-pointing arrow in the drop-down menu. More alternatives appear.
5. Choose either "Friends" or "Only Me" to forbid individuals from seeing your friends list. "Friends" restricts accessibility to your friends list to just your friends. "Only Me" restricts access to every person except you.