How Do I Connect My Facebook to Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click the "link to twitter" switch. You can attach your individual account (on top) and/or any one of your Facebook pages all from this web page.
Keep in mind: you must be visited to the Twitter account you are aiming to web link.
From there it will take you to a timely to accredit Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not visited, you will certainly have to enter your Twitter username and password first.
Once you click on "Authorize" it will reroute you back to Facebook where you see the following display as well as could choose what type of web content you would love to share by clicking the boxes.
Below you can make a decision what does it cost? details you intend to share with Twitter then click "save changes" and you're good to go! Now you'll have the ability to just publish a standing update in Facebook that will certainly conserve you from having to login to both services and publish two separate updates.
Note: since Twitter has a 140 character restriction, it will instantly truncate your article with an automatically developed short URL (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will connect back to the original article on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the bottom of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is verified and afterwards linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to release your tweets to a Facebook page that you manage, inspect the "My Facebook page" choice and select a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be published to your Facebook wall surface.