How Do I Contact Facebook
Method 1: Utilizing Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center website. If you typically aren't already logged into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In button in the top right edge of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address and password.
2. Evaluation the choices toolbar. This goes to the top of the screen, directly beneath the search bar-- you'll should drag your computer mouse cursor over each option to view its subsections. Your alternatives include the following:
- Using Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers basic Facebook functionality, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, as well as account creation.
- Handling Your Account - Covers items such as your login as well as your account settings.
- Privacy and Safety and security - Addresses account protection, unfriending people, as well as hacked/fake accounts.
- Policies and also Reporting - Covers basic reporting (misuse, spam, and so on) along with handling a deceases person's Facebook account as well as reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You can also take a look at the "Questions You May Have" and also "Popular Topics" sections on this page, given that they cover typical concerns and also grievances.
3. Select an appropriate area. For instance, if you're having a problem with an impostor account, you would certainly choose the "Privacy and Safety" area and afterwards click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Testimonial added options. In keeping with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will bring up a collection of steps that clarify how to fix your circumstance.
- As an example, Facebook suggests dealing with an impostor account by going to the account's account page, clicking ..., and also clicking Report, then complying with the on-screen directions.
5. Use the search bar to quicken your process. To do this, merely click the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will claim something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and key in a few words associated with your grievance. You must see numerous tips turn up in a drop-down menu below the search bar.
- As an example, you might enter "impostor account", after that click the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar below only links to Facebook's pre-written posts-- if you're searching for a response to a details problem not covered in the Help Center, miss ahead to the Area page.
6. Open the Ads Help Center page. If your organisation or page is having issues with ads, your concerns are usually dealt with in this area.
- To delve into marketing, you'll want to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For troubles with advertising, you'll have to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Check Out the Facebook Community page. If you cannot discover your current issue listed anywhere in the Help Center, your best bet is to try to find it in the community forums below.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you could seek out topics (e.g., impaired accounts) from here.
Approach 2: Submitting a Grievance through the Better Business Bureau
1. Open Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down and also click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the lower right side of the webpage alongside the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is below the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Complete the Qualification Questions kind. Below, you'll should click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each of the following questions:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You could additionally click Clear & Start Over to start filling out the type once more.
6. Click Proceed. If you want to change the language of the following forms, you need to first click the "Select Language" bar in the top left edge of the display and then click your favored language.
7. Complete the grievance kind. This will certainly vary from person to person based on one's personal information and also the nature of one's complaint, but make sure to be as detailed as possible when filling out this type. You need to consist of all of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait for an e-mail to show up. Facebook operates on West Shore time, so expect your email to arrive as necessary within 3 to 5 service days.
Approach 3: Submitting an Appeal for a Disabled Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been disabled (or isn't currently impaired), you will not be able to submit an appeal.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is towards all-time low of the page's paragraph next to the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Enter your Facebook e-mail address. You can additionally utilize a phone number below.
4. Type in your full name. Ensure the name detailed below straight matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll additionally need to post an image of an ID-- be it a motorist's license, a permit, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have an image of your ID offered, take one now as well as send it to yourself through email so you could download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click on a file location. For example, you might click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID image. This will certainly publish it to the Facebook kind.
8. Type details right into the "Additional Info" box. This is the room where you can warrant the reactivation of your account. Consider consisting of information like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will send your type to Facebook for review. Please keep in mind that you could not receive a reaction for several days.
- If you do not obtain an action within a week, try resubmitting your kind.
Approach 4: Recouping Your Password
1. Open up the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This alternative is below the "Password" field in the leading right edge of your screen.
3. Key in your name, email address, or phone number. Ensure you can access whichever platform you prefer to choose.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Check your chosen tool of communication for a code. For instance, if you listed your phone number, you ought to get a message with a code.
- If you pick email, check your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code right into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue again. You can also prefer to log out of your account on all tools if you believe your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Enter a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has effectively been reset throughout all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile and desktop computer alike).