There are a number of means to do this however we will certainly check out uploading them from your computer and this guide will show you exactly how.
How Do I Post Pictures to Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's site. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ into your browser's URL bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address and also password to proceed.
2. Navigate to the page on which you want to post the picture(s). If you just intend to post images to your very own page, you can stay on the News Feed page.
-To check out a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar then click their name, or find their name in the News Feed as well as click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This choice is just below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up window.
4. Select pictures to post. If you're uploading several pictures, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to select every one you click.
-If your computer system doesn't open your default Photo folder, you'll first have to select it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right corner of the window. Doing so will certainly publish your pictures to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You can add more images by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you could add message to the message by typing in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you wish to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post and afterwards select Public.
-You can additionally click + Album and then click Create Album when motivated if you wish to include your photos to their own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the post window. Doing so will upload your photo(s) to your selected Facebook page.