If you have actually decided to bypass your Facebook page for a various means to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your career, getting rid of that Facebook page is a thankfully painless process.
How Do You Delete A Page On Facebook
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last option under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to delete your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You must see a message verifying that your page has gone into deletion mode.
There are a couple of things to bear in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you do not intend to delete your page you can restore it by going to the page before both week duration ends and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page but do not intend to erase it entirely, you could unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will certainly also not lose your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't specific whether you want to completely remove your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins can watch it).
Below's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your display.
Locate the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), and click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social media initiatives elsewhere? Let us understand about it in the remarks.