There are numerous methods to do this yet we will certainly take a look at uploading them from your computer and this overview will show you how.
How Do You Post A Picture On Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's website. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ into your web browser's LINK bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address and password to continue.
2. Navigate to the page on which you want to post the picture(s). If you simply intend to post photos to your very own page, you can remain on the News Feed page.
-To go to a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar then click their name, or find their name current Feed as well as click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This option is just below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up window.
4. Select pictures to post. If you're uploading several photos, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to choose every one you click.
-If your computer does not open your default Photo folder, you'll initially should pick it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right corner of the home window. Doing so will certainly upload your photos to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You can include even more photos by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you could add message to the article by typing in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post and afterwards select Public.
-You can likewise click + Album and after that click Create Album when triggered if you 'd like to include your pictures to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right edge of the post window. Doing so will submit your photo(s) to your chosen Facebook page.