How to Change the Name On Facebook Page
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name adheres to Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Follow the actions below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not shown, click on the See More choice to check out all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the new name you have selected.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be shown reminding you of your current Facebook Page name and the new Page name. Approval may use up to 3 days.
9. Click on the Request Change switch.
10. One more message will certainly pop-up telling you that Facebook is examining your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to assess and approve your brand-new Facebook Page name. As soon as approved, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its brand-new name.
I have just revealed you the best ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries concerning transforming your Facebook Page's name, let me know in the remarks area. Your question could be showcased in the commonly asked questions area.